Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Week 9th or 23rd March resort near Geneva!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
My friend and I are looking at some flights either 9th or 23rd March to sneak a second trip in in 2019. (Without the kids !) one male, one female both early forties intermediate skiers. Just seeing if anyone else is interested in getting together to sort out some digs and company on and off the slopes! Pretty flexible in terms of catered or self catering although usually do the latter and in terms of resort (although we do like Morzine!) Toofy Grin but as we kind of like snow appreciate we may have to go higher if we leave it till 23rd March.
If anyone is interested let us know! 🎿🥃 Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Binked,
Great.
Flexi 9th/3 preferred or long weekends or last minute deals to look for good snow.

High energy for the slopes. Was advance skier for 15 years (EU, US, Canada), beginner snowboarder. Now looking to get back to skiing.
Open to explore off even the beaten tracks like Romania, Georgia, Andorra, Bulgaria, etc.

Can also ski leisurely or explore trees or intermediate powder... wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi.

3 of going to Courchevel 1650 on 23rd March. We think it's a good choice. Flying to Geneva Friday night, for an early start Saturday. There's a cheap Airport Hotel in Geneva, and you can hire a car for about £180.

Plenty of apartments on Booking.com and Airbnb last time I looked. A bargain considering the prices a mile away in 1850. Good option for late March I think. We had more rain than snow in resort in Morzine, and that was early March 2 years ago.

Anyway, if you decide on 3V, we could meet up for some skiing and drinks.

Steve.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How far from the slopes and what would the total cost be please?
Thanks.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@SteveBrown, Maybe you're sorted with car hire, but we went to Courchevel 1650 last year (or Moriond as they now call it) and found transfers in this facebook group. It was cheaper than hiring a car for four of us & gear inc skis.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/850771538271311/

Came into resort with www.savoietransferservices.com and back to GVA with www.pleisure.co.uk/transfers/ but all arranged through that Facebook group. One was on an empty return run and the other just had two guests to take to the airport in a 15 seater minibus.

Have a great trip!

CW Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cardweg wrote:
@SteveBrown, Maybe you're sorted with car hire, but we went to Courchevel 1650 last year (or Moriond as they now call it) and found transfers in this facebook group. It was cheaper than hiring a car for four of us & gear inc skis.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/850771538271311/

Came into resort with www.savoietransferservices.com and back to GVA with www.pleisure.co.uk/transfers/ but all arranged through that Facebook group. One was on an empty return run and the other just had two guests to take to the airport in a 15 seater minibus.

Have a great trip!

CW Happy

Thanks for the info Cardweg.

We're very lucky not to need a car(or a hotel in Geneva), as one of our group lives there, so we're staying at hers Friday, and she's driving us early Saturday. Obviously that won't apply to the majority, so just passing on the info.

I've requested to join that group, as it may be needed in the future.

Regards, Steve.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Binked
I Will be looking for a trip/ group
To join mid to late March
Are you still looking for people?
Thanks
Leon
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Three of us are now looking at Chamonix for a week from 9 March. We could easily make it four and do two twins if anyone is interested?

We are all interested in off-piste and have all the gear (and sometimes no idea what we are doing!). I would describe us as adventurous but not totally stupid so we look for powder and get all giddy when we have a good day on the steep and deep but none of us are experts. I ski and my two friends both board. I am the youngest in my early 40s and the oldest is 52. Not really big on the late night scene but we like some apres and a good meal, it is all about the snow for us and we would sooner be up at 0700 for the first lift on a powder day than up at 0200 in a bar.

Geographically we are split up so will fly from Manchester and Gatwick. If there are any similar minded folk who want to join then let me know and I would be happy to chat about the trip. One more chap would be great but if more people are interested in meeting in Chamonix that would be good too. Always happy to meet others of a similar mind.

Late post as we need to book asap but thought I would give it a go!
Rob
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy