Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

January 2019 - Les Deux Alpes - Small Group or Solo'ers Wanted!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

We've had a few cancellations on a large group booking. The Chalet (Chalet Les Rouses) holds 16 and I have 4 spaces to fill. There's a bit of juggling round I can do for couples who want rooms together or friends sharing, solo'ers might have to share but it can all be discussed/worked out.

Price is £727 for Flights, Accom and Transfers (From Gatwick, others options are available for around £30 more). It's a fully catered Chalet so that includes brekkie and lunch 7/7 days and evening meal 5/7 days.

It's a big mixed group of all ages (20 to 60, with most people in late 20's/early 30's) so anyone's welcome. £150 Deposit to secure a place and balance does need paying off pretty soon. Trip is January 12th for one week.

Reply on here or drop me an email @ vigsatg@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris

Note: This ad's up in a couple of forums - Currently 3 Spaces Left.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One place gone - 3 places remaining.

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ChrisVigs, welcome to SnowHeads snowHead

We’re already sorted out for our trip, but it might be worth you clarifying the catering - this particular chalet (and most catered chalets) will be breakfast and afternoon tea (not lunch), plus dinner on 5/7 nights. Good luck filling your spaces, sure you’ll enjoy L2A Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You are correct it's 'afternoon tea' as apposed to lunch. Good spot.

1 spot left now. thanks again. Chris.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Chris, I assume you're flying into GVA ex LGW at 0645 & travelling with skiworld?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey all.

Trips full and booked. Thanks for your help.

Chris
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy