Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

10 of the best

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
under a new name wrote:
I said “most” not “all”.

So Madesimo, is 1 out of the 10...

Nothing like getting your reading public to do your job, eh?

And with my 45 minute commute to Chamonix (admittedly an hour if from airport), 2 1/2 hours is a bit long, tbh.

To be honest I suspect Termignon is under 2 hours from Turin and maybe about 2 from Lyon and a very straightforward drive La Norma would be about the same though a slightly windier road at the end.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you stay in Val Cenis the E-Ski-Mo pass covers most of the different villages at that end of the Maurienne valley. The bus connection goes out from there to a different village each day and you just jump on first thing in the morning to whichever destination is listed that day, I think.

When we've been there, Bonneville Sur Arc has had so much snow and very few people to use it, a great days skiing. You can walk through the old village with snow depths that put you at first floor level of the buildings.

Termingnon to Val Cenis, can also download on the chairlift going that direction. Contrary to Whitegold opinion, I've been there with it knee deep in powder and almost nobody on the mountain in March. Very good mountain restaurants too. Plus very different feel from some of the big areas with good costs.

There's alot to be had in some of these places.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy