Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier Season pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

My partner and I are planning on going out to France for a few weeks next year, and are considering getting the "SerreCheAddict" pass. See here

Has anyone got one of these before?

Also in the details it mentions getting a Les 2 Alpes season pass too - I'm new to this whole season pass thing, but would this include the benefits listed for that pass too? See here

Hope this is the right place to post this! Thanks in advance Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@npower, hi, and welcome to snowHeads. We've had that pass before. You can use it all season in L2A too, but you only get the extra benefits listed on the SC pass. Consider carefully how much time you'll be wanting to spend away from Serre Chevalier. It might be just as cheap to get the evasion pass and pay for extra days elsewhere as and when. Will you use the extras offered? L2A site is down so I can't compare right now.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey @Hells Bells, thanks for the quick reply!

Ok cool, thanks for the clarification. We're likely going to be out for a month or so, and the current plan if we get this pass is to do a couple of weeks in Les 2 Alpes, use the extra days at Alpe d'Huez potentially too, then head to Serre Chevalier for the remaining 2 weeks.

Will probs come back end of season to Serre Chevalier or Les 2 Alpes too, and we'll be using the summer pass as we do mtb.

Slowly losing my mind comparing all the different season passes, as some are quite a bit cheaper!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For example, Alpe d'Huez's season pass is £250/300 cheaper, and has 10 days in Les 2 Alpes, and 3 in Serre Chevalier, Put St Vincent, Milky Way, Montgenevre and Sestriere (tho I'm confused about that as I thought Montgenevre and Sestriere were in the Milky Way!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@npower, not sure if you would need to activate your pass in Serre Chevalier before using it in L2A. Probably not, but maybe best to check, there's a chat facility on the website. You're right it is a minefield. The Montgenevre pass covers a separate part of the Milky Way to the Sertriere one I think, it used to be included on the Serre Che pass until recently, and it was 3 days at each.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hells Bells, our plan is currently to fly to Turin and hire a car from there, so we'd be driving past Serre Chevalier on the way, so should be fine on that Smile

Ahh ok, I might see if i can get in touch with them, although accommodation there seems to be less available and more expensive! nightmare haha (I say whilst organising a month of skiing lol, 1st world problems Blush
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hells Bells wrote:
@npower, not sure if you would need to activate your pass in Serre Chevalier before using it in L2A. Probably not, but maybe best to check, there's a chat facility on the website. You're right it is a minefield. The Montgenevre pass covers a separate part of the Milky Way to the Sertriere one I think, it used to be included on the Serre Che pass until recently, and it was 3 days at each.

Fair chance that you do need to activate a SC pass in SC before using elsewhere. I am basing that on the fact that you need to do that with an Alpe d'Huez(SATA) one before using it in OZ-Vaujany (SPL). And that's a connected lift system Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oh and if you are seriously considering an ADH pass, they go up by 90euros at the end of this month, and another 160 at at the end of November, that's for winter season passes only. Probably similar with the others. Was 599 when I bought mine Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah most seem to go up gradually, planning on buying in the next week so should be ok.

Joys of changing plans, now looking at a Les 2 Alpes pass, spending the first 10 days in Alpe d'Huez (after activating in L2A!) then the remainder visiting other resorts and L2A Very Happy Ends up saving us about £1000+ taking into account the ski pass difference and accommodation!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy