Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Port del Comte (Catalonian PrePyrenees) 25-02-2006

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Near my city (one hour by car, for a reference about less than 2hours from Barcelona) there is the Port del Comte ski resort, a little station situated in the Catalonian Prepyrenees, and frecuented for the local population (I never saw a people from outside Catalunya).

It have a Mediterranean Climate, and this year it's plenty of snow (160cm in the base at 1700m, and 210cm at the top at 2300m).

These last weekends we were skiing all days with a lots of powder snow (powder in Pyrenees sense!!)

I want that you can know it.

Some photos of 25-02-2006:

some fresh snow on the slopes (and it was unusually dry and soft!!)

a nice off-piste that you can reach with a little hike of about 10minutes

General view of the resort base, in the sky, after the far away mountains in the clouds there is the Mediterranian see.

General view from the base zone to the overall mountain, you can ski until the back of the highest point:

And in this photo (this one was taken in early december, not on Saturday as others) you can see Montserrat mountain above clouds:
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks stunning ! I wish I had that near my town !
Enjoy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, that looks fantastic - the vegetation has a very definite Mediterranean rather than Alpine look to it snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
looks gorgeous.....and seems like plenty of trails too...! Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy