Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski hire in les carroz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just spent a week on intersport skis in Les Arcs, I am now off to Les Carroz. I would class myself as a strong intermediate, tackling all reds and some easier blacks, however my knowledge of which skis is limited and I tend to accept what I am given, providing they are around 170cm. I booked top performance in intersport and changed to a shorter length the next day getting performance. The shop assistant said there was no difference and I couldn't see any big change, Can't help thinking though that I was viewed as another dumb tourist and I would like to avoid the feeling in future. Anyway do I need to ask for a specific type of ski for my ability and can anyone recommend a good shop in Les Carroz. Embarassed
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New Loc on the main square (same side as MGM office) seemed ok when some friends hired from them. Call them and ask what have they got to suit what you ski. I would suggest you do a bit of research on the web into higher end on-piste carvers/ ski cross type skis if you just stick to the piste. They seemed to have mostly French brands and K2's last year as far as i remember.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy