Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What Do We Think Of These?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowboard boot converts to ski boot - https://www.snowindustrynews.com/articles/build-a-better-mousetrap-aerospace-engineers-invent-a-better-way-to-ski

Definitely not for me but my snowboarder friend who likes to dabble with a bit of skiing (they all envy us really). Is this the answer he asks. To me it looks like the guy on the video isn't holding an edge too well and the slope isn't exactly testing. Anyway, thought you lot might be interested.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Pruman, there have been similar things in the past - you don’t see many of them around...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I like to board and ski...but I don’t think I’d feel comfortable in soft boots on skis! I’d be very paranoid about ankle/leg injuries (rightly or wrongly), so would be to nervy to try it I think!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bwah ha ha.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks like a poor implementation of the Dahu and Apex ski boot designs, migrated to a snowboard boot.

https://www.dahusports.com/site/en/home/

https://www.apexskiboots.com/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Why?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You won't have shin bang, your toes won't hurt...
So like a properly fitted ski boot then?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pro skiers wear stiff boots. I think we can safely assume it's for a reason.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Seeing as it's aimed at the entry/beginners market and specifically to retaining the week one skier to week two and beyond we can discount the pro/stiff boot/custom market. As for getting a correct fit for a boot for someone with no frame of reference in the 10 minute kit scrum, is it any surprise that early door skiers experience problems with boots.
Doubt this will be the answer - looks sketchy and mechanically complex to maintain cost effectivly for the hire market.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy