Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New 2019 Salomon Quantum bindings large

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brand new Salomon men’s Quantum 2019 snowboard bindings. These are still packaged. I only opened the lid to take the photos. I’m selling as these are a replacement for bindings which broke on holiday back in March but due to no stock, Salomon have only just been able to replace them under warranty and I have since bought another set as I wanted to use my board. These are 100% unused chosen from the 2019 range which has just been released. If you have further questions please message. Please note these are in size Large and under the men’s category. The price includes postage anywhere in the UK.

For full specs see Salomon’s website and search for Quantum.

Let me know if you want a link to the photos. I’m not sure how to post them on here being a newbie to the site.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy