Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

fs: atomic waymaker carbon 100 boots, womens salomon brilliant jacket and quest 80w boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi

new addition:

my lovely 2015 atomic waymaker carbon 100 boots 28.5. used for 3 seasons (6 weeks skiing). a few marks around the heel and toes but they still look the business. £100 plus postage.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KPuNiUbanWKyA4AC6

plus, aged 80, my old mum has finally called a day on her skiing career so she selling a few bits and pieces.

salomon brilliant womens jacket: abyss blue, size medium. it's as new, been worn about 4 times. £100 plus postage.
salomon quest 80w boots: size 24.5 (uk 6). couple of small scuffs but other than that in great shape. £75 plus postage.

plus a pair of black dare2b ski pants size small. buy one (or both) of the other items and i'll throw these in for free.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/E8nBpr7b7DSt6Ygd9

email my user name at gmail dot com
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bump for the mens boots addition
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy