Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Krvavec - New Year Skiing crowds??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of taking kids to Krvavec in Slovenia from 2nd January for 3/4 days. Read snowheads review as closest resort to airports with decent beginners facilities / hotel offers, relatively cheap etc.
Anyone with experience of skiing here in first week of January ? aware of Ljubljana skiers packing out the resort over holidays.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Krvavec gets very crowded for its size over Chrismas/New year holidays and quites down after that. The 2nd January is a public holiday in Slovenia but it shouldn’t be too crowded anymore as ski courses for children are finished by then.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We skied there one March Marsbar6 - the closeness to the airport is amazing. About 40 mins if I recall correctly.

Great little area with some nice runs. And we found prices to be dirt cheap for food & drink on the mountain.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Somewhat late reply....

I have skied in Slovenia a few times and even at half term etc its never too crowded, especially outside of weekend and public hols.

If you think Kranska is close to the airport (it is) Krvavec is only 10 mins drive away, good ski area but no real resort around it as it's so close to Ljubljana.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy