Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

can not find these skis no more

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i was looking on the internet for some twintip skis and i saw these ones that had the design i was looking for but i cant find it no more. it had a white camouflage design throughout the whole ski. now i cant find it. if someone knows what skis i am talking about please reply.

oh and which twin tips are the best in your opinion?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads 9to5er snowHead

I don't suppose u could think of a little more information to help narrow down the field?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
9to5er,

Sounds like a K2 or maybe a Zag....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hmm i dont think i can narrow it down any more. the design kinda looks like the invaders but its a white camouflage graphic from top to bottom. and about which twintip skis are the best, ive been skiing for a while now. about 12 years but i just got serious like 2 years ago and ive been using some cheap elans. but now i wanan upgrade but i dont wanna overspend on a pair of skis that i shouldnt have. i just wanna know what intermediate skill level twin tip skis would be. id just go off jump and do rails mostly for now. i wanna hit the pipes soon tho. the ones ive been reading up on are the k2 public enemy. the majority of feedback ive gotten is positive but if you guys think that there are a better ski out there please reply. ski hard!

oh and i guess i have to tell you guys more about myself.

im 5'10" and about 220lbs.
im 21 years of age and athletic.
i ski mostly in the poconos but i go to killington vt at least once a year for about 3 - 4 days. but if im not there during the ski season im in the poconos going for weekends at a time.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JT, Not a Zag - all plain graphics. I remember seeing that graphic a few years ago, but damned if I can remember the ski! Twisted Evil

9to5er, Public Enemy is very popular here with the good skiers as an all round ski which can go in the park but also carve and go off piste.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Salomon 720?

4FRNT STL?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, JT is refering to the Zag Freestyle which is a twin with a mostly white topsheet with black line drawings on them that almost look like camo.

9to5er, there are many ski companies that produce one off designs these days, I can't recall ever seeing a white camo ski... then again wouldn't that be against the point? Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor, I think 9to5er might have been after the '03/04 Fischer Airstyle NT, 111/79/?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
comprex, you have a great memory... not just for old skis but old posts too! Couldn't remeber what this ski looks like so I looked it up, not sure...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
parlor, Link

Thanks; unfinished business just bothers me.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
comprex, good work... it's snowing outside almost a foot in 24 hours... I gotta go play Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy