Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes and The Espace Killy 2018/19 (Useful Links Page 1)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Djgrahamd, What sort of Xmas Day lunch would you be looking for? Turkey & all the trimmings? Plum pudding? And what would the dog be wanting food wise? And would you be wanting a restaurant up the mountain or in one of the villages?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn’t need to be a turkey dinner, just somewhere nice really. Not planning on the dog eating, just to be with us, but I’m sure if there was a doggy dinner on offer he would be happy! In the villages ideally. Easier for the dog and the 4 year old just starting to hit the green runs.

Re: vets. Fully expecting it to be down the mountain. Hopefully somewhere in Bourg does the business.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are a couple of vets in Bourg.

I use Todesco Robert.

There is another almost opposite, but he is double the cost and you need an appt. Get the Todesco at 10.00-1.00 am you will be fine.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Djgrahamd, @GreenDay, has made my recommendation! But I think, like a lot of restaurants in the village, they run their xmas dinner in the evening, although I may be wrong as I am always back at the ancestral seat in Yorkshire for Christmas. If you want it at lunchtime then La Ferme in Lavachet (on the road out of Lac) is good food and great for kids as they can see the animals in the stable next door (through a whiff proof plate glass window!). Definitely worth booking before you leave Blighty.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have now opened the 19/20 season thread so please let this one fade into happy memories and obscurity to avoid folks having to check both threads - Ta Chocks,
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This thread is now locked. You can find the new one here
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=148642&highlight=
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy