Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes and The Espace Killy 2018/19 (Useful Links Page 1)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Safe trip back Chocs.

We are also out for the TdF and by all accounts Val and Tignes are going to be busy.

Just an excuse for some summer hiking for me.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheers Chocks, see you in the summer, our newest beer should be out by then!
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@timlongs, will it be in a yellow tin with wheels on it?

The export delivery has made it to Zeebrugge wink
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just as forecast this morning, bright sunny spells, more overcast by lunchtime and its just started snowing
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don’t really know what to expect when we come out on the 26th, hopefully there’ll still be something to do
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The snow was so good last week up above the first stations I wouldn't worry that there'll be plenty to ski up4it - lower runs will be slushy, but I was amazed at how little any of the runs were showing signs of rocks or dirt. Unless something has changed dramatically this week, I suspect you'll have remarkably decent snow for such a late April visit.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@up4it, great conditions again today. Wall to wall sunshine:)
Superb pistes in the morning followed by slushy bumps in the afternoon Smile
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
upt@up4it, dont be concerned there's plenty high up in great condition. Slushy bumps are fun any way
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for all the updates and weather reports @chocksaway, I will hopefully make it to the EK next season!
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the running commentary chocksaway - much appreciated
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wahay

Snow ❄️ in the horizon for our last weekend of the season trip next Friday
latest report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@up4it, I'm pretty sure that there'll be plenty of snow on Trolles anyway. The pisteurs have just triggered a series of slides from above the final section leading into Le Lac. We were watching from Lavachet and the slide tracks reached at least as far as the nursery slope. The Loop Bar terrace would have had a great view.

Started to feel a bit cooler this afternoon as the cloud cover thickened. To throw in an old chesnut........ the best conditions are to be found on the higher slopes.

And a quick Spring Watch note. Marmots aplenty now. Spotted a lone eagle twice last week. Also a pair of Vultures (Gypaete) circling high above the centre of Le Lac. Lovely to see Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy