Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Few Words

 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this film has already been shared; but I’ve just watched “Few Words” by Candide Thovex. I’m absolutely in awe. Poetry in motion.


http://youtube.com/v/cpi2fc5vfNs
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Encapsulates why I have never called myself and advanced skier.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I watched this a couple of years ago when I was starting my come-back to skiing (after a 30 year gap) & I was blown away too. Incredible as the skiing is, for me it's the high production quality & photography that make it stand head & shoulders above all the other skiing films I've seen so far.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@achilles, +1
When I first signed up to Snowheads I hadn't been skiing more than two years and naively thought I was an advanced intermediate.... These days - 6 years on, I realise just how much I don't know!
@Awdbugga,
He's something else isn't he.
Have you seen la liste?
Also McConky. And of course Gnar. I'll probably never do jumps or decent tricks even but those films celebrate the straight up joy to be had messing about on the mountain. Toofy Grin
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Graham Warren wrote:
@achilles, +1
When I first signed up to Snowheads I hadn't been skiing more than two years and naively thought I was an advanced intermediate.... These days - 6 years on, I realise just how much I don't know!
@Awdbugga,
He's something else isn't he.
Have you seen la liste?
Also McConky. And of course Gnar. I'll probably never do jumps or decent tricks even but those films celebrate the straight up joy to be had messing about on the mountain. Toofy Grin

I've not seen La Liste. I'll take a look. Thanks. I've seen McConkey and Gnar. Love Gnar. The sheer irreverence of it makes me laugh.
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Awdbugga,
It's with a guy called Jeremie's Heitz. He's a total nut. Pretty much straight lines entire mountains.
A really cool female freeskier that's doing films with Teton Gravity is Angel Collinson.
Anyway
Must. Put. Phone. Down....
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Awdbugga, guess you’ve already seen Candice in the “one of those days” series? Second La Liste which is my favourite. Also loved “Ushba” with Anthammaten, Slemmet and Eder...
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Awdbugga wrote:
Graham Warren wrote:
@achilles, +1
When I first signed up to Snowheads I hadn't been skiing more than two years and naively thought I was an advanced intermediate.... These days - 6 years on, I realise just how much I don't know!
@Awdbugga,
He's something else isn't he.
Have you seen la liste?
Also McConky. And of course Gnar. I'll probably never do jumps or decent tricks even but those films celebrate the straight up joy to be had messing about on the mountain. Toofy Grin

I've not seen La Liste. I'll take a look. Thanks. I've seen McConkey and Gnar. Love Gnar. The sheer irreverence of it makes me laugh.


We’ll see how many points you can rack up next time snowHead
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ALQ, playing gnar with you would probably be like - “I can eat more cake than you” 500 points (and 1,000 calories.). “Visiting 20 Rifugios in one day” 1,000 points. Laughing
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Awdbugga, We can call it GNosh.

Mmmm...Italian coffee n cake! Razz
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ALQ wrote:
We can call it GNosh.
Laughing Laughing
snow conditions     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ALQ wrote:
@Awdbugga, We can call it GNosh. Razz

Laughing Laughing
snow conditions     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
achilles wrote:
Encapsulates why I have never called myself and advanced skier.


+ another one.
snow report     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I know this one's been posted before but it still makes me chuckle...



http://youtube.com/v/apNKEhdokKM#menu
snow report     



Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy