Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Confused and panicking about covid entry to France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning to fly into Toulouse for a trip to Andorra on the 18th with my 14 yr old Daughter.

Me, EU vaccine cert for first 2 shots in Croatia last year plus NHS cert for booster on 1st Jan
Is either of these enough or both or does it need to be all on one certificate?

Daughter 14 yr old, had 1st shot, then got covid in November but NHS say can't have recovery cert if under 16. Some places say nothing needed if with me, some saying covid cert,

Horrible visions of getting to the airport & being turned back.

Who actually decides who gets through, airline? French passprt control?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your last booster QR code will be enough for you but I don't know about your daughter.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@tangowaggon, you could try filling in a dummy PLF. I just did mine (for Italy via Austria) and it made it very clear what was required.
link here: https://app.euplf.eu/#/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Your daughter can enter France because as she is travelling with her parent she enters under the same conditions as you i.e. you're boostered so get in and she therefore gets in to the country as well. If she was travelling on her own she wouldn't get in as she would need to be double jabbed given she is 14.

Once you enter the country everything changes and she no longer piggy backs off your status so would need to have her own Passe Sanitaire to e.g. buy a ski pass, use bars/restaurants. public transport etc. From 3 Jan she should theoretically be able to access the NHS Covid app which should/may have evidence of 1 jab + recovery which is enough to get a Passe Sanitaire for her. Not that PS is an issue really given you're going to Andorra.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy