Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to book??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

I have previously used Crystal to book but thinking there may be better options??

Our group is of 7 people wanting to go to Tignes 23rd March 2019 from Manchester. After self catering accommodation, area lift pass, ski hire boots etc etc. Ideally don't want to spend more than £800 on the holiday cost.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sunweb is usually pretty competitive. May have to arrange flights and transfers yourself
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you are happy booking components yourself, then it is likely to be cheaper than any TO for self catering. Sunweb as above or resort tourist office listings will be your friend.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have stayed in Tignes with Appartatignes before and would recommend if you want to organise your own apartment. we had 2 different apartments due to changing plans/numbers (our fault not theirs) and they were very accommodating and helpful. English speaking too so don't hesitate to give them a ring
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My perception is that the tricky bit is transfers.

Book flights as soon as they are released.

Not sure the resort tourist office will be much good. At least in Chamonix they are rubbish. Butbany number of apartment rental sites.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sun Web is a decent bet.

Looks like £90 flights to grenoble that week and Ben's Bus do regular and cheap transfers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy