Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whaddya Need, Watchya Getting 2018

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.sportsdirect.com/nevica-vail-ski-pants-mens-408437?colcode=40843703&li_source=LI&li_medium=RelatedItems
Colour is a bit ott even for me but they were for nowt.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Black?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
adithorp wrote:
Black?

Dayglo green Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh look, Summer’s finished.

This season, I shall be mostly wearing:

1) The Scott ducted fan airbag: saw a pre-production one in action last season. Pretty impressive and very light.

2) Scott scrapper 115 to replace my old Down CD114 as go-to planks. More highly damped, a bit stiffer and better in crud.

3) Holidays.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Sharkymark, thus continuing your quest to become the ultimate Scott poster boy Toofy Grin

(Got some meself wink but my transformation is not in the same league as yours)

(Previous offer still open Cool )
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BUMP for 2019, the sales are going so time to stock up...

Whaddya Need - loads of stuff broke or wore out this season so I Needed:
new googles (got some Smith I/O's in sales as have millions of spare lenses)
New Telemark skis and bindings (busted a ski and needed to replace, ended up getting new Meidjo bindings and Kastel MX84 skis)
New Touring setup (busted a Beast Binding and totally lost trust in them so they got sold) Have ordered Dynafit Legend 88's with Shift bindings
New telemark/touring boots - taking delivery of some Crispi EVO NTN WC super stiff tele boots that hopefully with fit and can be used for touring and tele but we shall see if they actually fit.

a new Peak Performance down jacket 50% off for Mrs SkiMottaret and a new Arcteryx shell. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ATK Crests arriving today. Looks like 300g including brake. Will see how that works out.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy