Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Earlyish Sat. transfer VCE to the S15BB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There seems to be a few who are arriving in Venice on the Friday.

I'm happy to arrange an early private transfer for those peeps, probably leaving Marco Polo around 8am so we can get to Arabba, drop luggage, get hire skis if needed and get an afternoon lift pass in plenty of time for an extra afternoon's skiing snowHead snowHead

So, if you're interested, let me know and if you'll have skis. Cost from initial enquiries will be IRO £50-60 one-way - I think the normal coach is fine for the return. Note this is ONLY for those arriving on the Friday (or before Very Happy Very Happy ).

This is just to get rough numbers, no commitment yet Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@martinm, My flight gets into Venice about 1700 on the Friday so I am definitely very interested. I will be hiring skis
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can see this will also be a ' let's meet up for a beer on Fri night ' thread Cool Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
do you need hotel/bar recommendations Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@GlasgowCyclops, @martinm, It would be good if we all stay in the same place. it will make meeting up in the morning simpler
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Rabbie, I'm not there but have done this in the past. I'm booked int eh Sofitel in LGW on Friday night then on the morning flight to get to VCE for the early bus.

In the past I've used the Annia Park (nice restaurant) and only a laughable £870 for one night. I don't know where they get he prices it is about £90-110 from November onwards.

The Titian is another useful place but it seems to be booked.
https://uk.hotels.com/ho218662/?tab=description&q-room-0-adults=1&YGF=14&MGT=1&WOE=6&WOD=5&ZSX=0&SYE=3&q-room-0-children=0

If you go to the tobacco shop next to the Marriott (not a good marriott) you can get a bus ticket to Venice (number 5 bus) across the road.

In tessera (nearest he airport) there is a nice family run restaurant (Ristorante Al Quadrante) that has only one problem. The portions are massive Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Rabbie wrote:
@GlasgowCyclops, @martinm, It would be good if we all stay in the same place. it will make meeting up in the morning simpler

Not a bad idea - I haven't thought of hotels yet, that'll be much closer to the time probably.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy