Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Evasion Mont Blanc - Megeve/St Gervais/Combloux/Les Contamines 2018/2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skied St Gervais/st Nicholas the last 2 days. Perfect pistes and untracked pow......even at the end of the day today we skied untracked pow at 1600m!!

Sorry no skiing down from Bettex, unless you like the muddd
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bit late but I was in Les Contamines 12-15th April
Brilliant late season conditions. Outside the resort run to Les C (just closed on Monday) there was not a bare patch to be seen. Cooler temperatures meant the Goldilocks "soft but not too slushy" part of the day lasted late morning until 4 (obviously some variations by aspect and elevation). Loads of lovely spring snow to be had off piste.
It was so quiet it almost felt sad. The resort had this absolutely immaculate skiing experience on offer and almost noone was there to enjoy it.
My daughter and I had a blast
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A local friends showed me some photos of his son and family, in Les Contamines this week - it looked terrific. It's a good destination for this end of the season. I have a photo somewhere taken on the very last day of the season in Les C, absolutely empty, loads of snow.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know its rather late, but thought i'd add just for completeness. @NatalieG, @Hoppity. To add to the resources of ski schools and instructors in Megeve and St Gervais. Some of the BASS guys started a group of ski schools of their own in Megeve, St Gervais, and Chamonix. Freedom Snowsports. Fantastic instructors. I joined one of their off piste groups (Jan 2019) and my kids skied with one of their team (female instructor). Have to say some of the best tuition i've received, and my kids keep nagging me to go back this winter. So winning all round really).
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy