Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone know of any available accommodation in lda? Have cheap flights booked to Lyon arriving on 31 March for 6 nights and finding it increasingly difficult to get somewhere to stay.. need 3 beds..! Confused
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bridgit Jones, have you tried the lutins, or have a look on 'Chalets and apartments' Paulmck has an apartment out there
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - will do
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
By the way - what is or are 'the lutins'?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bridgit Jones, the Lutins is a Hotel in LDA, sorry!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Welcome to snowHeads Bridgit Jones, snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OH yes, welcome to SnowHeads Bridgit. snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys.. will look up The Lutins at some point.

Will come back and have a look tomorrow.. very interesting site this one! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bridgit Jones, look out for the chairlifts in LDA.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bridgit Jones, you might like to check out Lyn and Pete at scuba-ski. Stayed there last month. Great.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Laundryman.. what about the chairlifts..? Making me nervous now!!

Nick Zotov.. I think I already emailed scuba-ski last week - nothing available for the dates we need.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cool

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Mon 27-02-06 14:57; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bridgit Jones, You can phone the Lutins on 0033 476 79 21 52. they don't have email or website and are not in the Tourist Office brochure. Check out the apartments listed on the Easiski Speacials page of my website, there are several that might be available. If in any more doubt then email me or PM me for more info.

ps: I think Laundryman was refering to a certain film....... wink wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The mind boggles..!!

What film?

I have actually been in contact with you Charlotte via email. I have emailed all those apartments you recommended on your website and am awaiting replies. In the meantime I will give the Lutins hotel a ring probably tomorrow...
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I know what film... I was being unusually blonde..!

Charlotte, I will reply to your email today. Thanks
latest report
Bridgit Jones, Aah - you're in disguise then!!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
Yes.. you know who I am!! Cool
snow conditions
So do I, and so does Pollyperks too now! I'll be in touch ce soir when I get home and can see if he's replied to my request for you.
snow report
Whoops!! I emailed you from work this morning.. Have booked a hotel! Hope I haven't caused you too much aggravation!
snow report
No its fine! Don't worry about it snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy