Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI BOOTS London and South East ( Berks/Bucks)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been a while since I last bought boots - have very small feet Size 3/35 - but can't wear kids. Also my daughter - has exceptionally wide feet - buying her a pair too. Any recommendations folks? Went to ProFeet last time - but wondered if thongs had changed. Any recommendations welcome. Thanks

OR should we wait and buy in resort? - as we are both hoping to do a season
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bartletts in hayes is the place, got a couple of pairs in May. Really you just need to ensure that the boot fitter knows his stuff, and the chaps at Bartletts do.
https://www.skibartlett.com/

If you don't mind travelling a little further Solutions for feet can be found in Bicester (you could also visit the outlet vilage to make the whole day worth while). Again excellent fitting services.
https://www.solutions4feet.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bicester just up the M40 - will try there - thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Profeet
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When I tried to get an idea of the approx cost of Profeet's range of boots in my size on top of their £170 fitting fee so I could see how much I might be up for if I underwent their 2 hour fitting they refused to tell me! Rather up themselves was my impression and expensive.

There is also Surefoot in Fulham but cannot say what they are like.

Found Ski Bartlett always helpful even if just tyre kicking.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you have unusually sized feet you might find that choice is limited at this time of year (you might equally get a bargain) - so you might be better waiting until the autumn. I'd give solutions4feet a call to discuss your needs.
Incidentally, I saw on Facebook they had some good offers on clearance stock from last season, so you might get lucky - but they're not the kind of shop to sell you what they've got left if it's not right for you.
I'd say the same of Bartletts too, I've never used Profeet but they also seem to have a good reputation. I'd avoid the chain stores though.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tinabf, my feet are the same size as yours and Colin at Solutions4Feet sorted me out very well a few years ago. I did have to make a return trip as he said he hadn’t really taken on board quite how small my feet were but that was ok, he sorted out my husband that day with new footbeds and tweaks to his existing boots and no pressure to replace them. He has since been back and bought new boots from Colin, and then had them tweaked after using for a month or so.
To get a really good fit for my small feet I had to invest in Zipfits bit that was really quite a few years ago now and they are still an excellent fit.

It is essential to ring and speak to Colin and make an appointment if you decide to visit as he sees people by appointment in order to allow enough time. And to point out the size of your feet.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Tue 10-07-18 18:22; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@tinabf, they can get busy, best to make an appointment.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for all the great info. Will make call in advance!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy