Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weirdest thing / situation you witnessed on the slopes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@under a new name, & others: they have to squat at least a bit. Any gradient and the mass transfer is like leaning back on powder.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What about a rabbit on a lead in the piou piou area in VT Easter 2016.....mother holding lead whilst watching kids lesson!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
2003, Mayrhofen, sitting on the 2nd floor balcony having a beer enjoying the view.....

..........when a rabbit appeared under the partition.

It then ran into my room, jumped on to a bed and started to type a message on the forum then ran off again.

latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
About 4pm outside Le Roc above La Tania, at the top of Loze chair en-route back to Courchevel, bloke stood on a chair starkers other than ski boots, gyrating to music seemingly trying to windmill his member. All very strange, the place wasn't even that busy, (ie, not like some folie-esque party atmosphere, rather just 20 people milling about and starkers bloke playing todger tennis).
Very odd, particularly at 4pm.

"Daddy why is that man not wearing any clothes". Where do you start Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skiing in the mist in Whistler I saw a wolf running up the pistes towards us. Scared me to death but it just ran right on by. Two hours later at the top station it's sitting with the lifties. Turns out it's a wolf looking for dog. Every spring it decides to jump its owners six feet fence and run to the top of the hill - 1600m ascent!

At the end of the day we saw it sitting next to a guy going down om chaiift which was almost as surreal as the hound running up the piste towards us in the mist.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy