Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Roast Chicken

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks for the positive vibes! It’s actually perfect timing as go under the knife for shoulder op on 14th August just after coming off the crutches! They’re saying another 6 months rehab for that to get back to 95% but hopefully it’s strong enough for the start of the ski season!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BobinCH, is your middle name Tigger? Your bounce-back factor leads me to think it might be. wink Good luck with it all, I look forward to more gnarly tales in due course.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BobinCH, well that's good timing Shocked I gave myself a scare with a mountain biking fall onto my hand a couple of weeks ago just before I was due to go for knee surgery - I would not have been impressed if I'd had to delay it due to inability to use crutches! I guess you are a dab hand at crutches by now. Hope the ligament heals well and the shoulder op goes well. You'll be on first name terms with your local hospital staff at this rate!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Back at my holiday residence, Le Clinique Bois-Cerf. This one’s definitely the most painful. The catheter is a lifesaver!

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Happy healing! (Enough operations already!)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ouch. Shoulder tendon....brings back painful memories, and mine wasn't even ruptured Shocked
GWS
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ouch Ouchy Ouch. All the best.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shoulder getting better - made it to the top of Mont Fort and now finally out of the sling! Alas tweaked the knee again so got to go for another meniscus arthroscopy on Oct 30th... Boy it will feel good to be fully healthy today one of these days!

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@BobinCH, what a gorgeous photo! Best of luck with the next round.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy