Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen. Locker\luggage storage. Where? Pls help.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey

I'll get in Mayrhofen by train in the morning, my hotel is 4 km. away from the train station and check in time is after the 15:00. I'll stay only for 4 days so don't want to waste my time, I want to leave my medium-size bag with clothes (60*30*30 cm.) empty ski and boots bags somewhere near the train station or on the slope till the evening.
Where I can do that? I think maybe some rental services have big enough locker or maybe is it possible to rent a locker and leave it in some hotel near to the train station.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Think there is one at the station. Email zillertalbahn customer services and I am sure they will help.

Where is your hotel? Can't you dump your bags, go skiing and then check in properly in the evening?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hotel Strass, next to the Penken lift, has loads of big lockers. Might only be for guests but worth asking? And mayrhofen tourist board also v good for providing info like this http://www.mayrhofen.at/

Enjoy!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
googiew, I've asked them waiting for an answer.

I'm think about leave my staff in one of ski rent services's locker in the valley or on Penken. Has anybody been there recently? Could you tell me where I can find one with lockers?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are smaller lockers in the uli speiss rental shop underneath penken and at the top. What maybe an option is to get bus to horbergbahn. There is a new depot at bottom which has lockers to hold four sets of skis and boots. One of them may be big enough for all your gear. Have a look at their online brochure here to get a idea http://www.skischule-fankhauser.at/sport-fankhauser/skicenter-horberg-tal/index.html
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For those who might be interested I found this locker supplier: Premier Lockers. They have Ski Lockers for all ski resorts or stations and hotels in the snow that aim to ensure costumers safety in the storage of their ski equipment.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@optnix13, Do you own the company ?
First post and plugging something !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy