Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Au Revoir

Poster: A snowHead
I've just booked a very very last minute deal to Le Tania departing tommorrow snowHead - I'm going alone & will be joining a fully catered chalet & group of complete strangers for New Year.

What's the worst that could happen?? it's adults only so no kids *horrah* but I'm a bit scared of 'Adults' after watching the Comic Strip last night!! Shocked Shocked

What an adventure, see you when I get back....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Brave, very brave. Have a great time. Good luck.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Honda Kitty, I thought comic strip looked good - any more places in the chalet ? wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, so that's where you're off to! Good luck & have fun! Do you know if the others in the chalet are all part of one group or are several parties?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hiya all... Very Happy

Well, it's all been very exciting!!!

I flew out from Gatwick & the transfer arrived at the chalet mid afternoon - so that was cool, i have an 8 day stay so 7 full days on the piste snowHead

There are 3 couples - 2 of whom are the parents of the chalet hosts, they are all very nice & include me in bar visits etc... especially nice on New Year,s eve - which was cool - trouble is they are all skiers & i am the only boarder Sad and even tho I,m an old duffer myself they are even older so not heaps i n common

Fresh Snow EVERY morning and the pistes are empty!!!! it,s brill, the snow is the most beautiful ever!!!! it is SO quiet!!! even if a bit scary when you crash alone.... I have mostly been on my own on the slopes which is a bit strange & I am falling over much less now! snowHead

there is one more chalet guest arriving on tues so i hope h e's a boarder snowHead

have fun in blighty;;; heh heh heh

p.s this keyboqrd is cocked up they hqve ,moved qll the letters ffs1 lol
Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
pps they don,t hqve pampas grass outside the chalet which is a massive relief
wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hellooo everyone ..... I'm back in one bit... snowHead

Hellooooooooo snowHead
Fab week.... lots & lots of practise, really enjoyed it Smile
I can highly recommend the slopes on New Years Day.... quite surreal & very empty!! Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Honda Kitty, glad you had a good time. Was Mr Tuesday a boarder?

ps I'm getting this strange feeling like I ought to be giving you my wallet Puzzled
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I sense a lot of two plank slushnuts having a 'tissue' moment and considering a turn to the darkside . . . . Madeye-Smiley baaaaad boys . . . heel!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mr Tuesday never showed up.... so I guess I will never know.... all very strange!

I spent the week on my own which was good.... on day 4 I plugged in my MP3 player and found that listening to Audioslave & System of a Down makes you ride faster Evil or Very Mad .... I was out all the time & had to be very brave when it snewwwed lots and I couldn't find the piste markers shortly after seeing the avalanche warning....

I was also forced to drink champagne every night... Smile

Masque, you can't 'turn' two plankers.... they just can't 'pull it off' heh heh Twisted Evil .... a bit like transvestites Wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Honda Kitty, Glad you had a good time Very Happy Was your photo taken whilst on holiday as it is very professional looking? Do you model, if not, then you should ?

Masque, An extra big box of tissues for you sir? wink Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
IncogSkiSno, My heart is given, unrequited but given and to be brutal I've got far too much going on in my life at the minute to inflict any part of it on another soul so no tissues for me . . . but that's not gonna stop me taking the piddle out of the rest of the sack fondlers here Twisted Evil
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
LOL IncogSkiSno, bless ya, but no, that photo was taken by my very own myself at the top of La Folyeres run into La Tania on Friday.... with my phone cam! Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Honda Kitty, Shocked Good one!

OK so . . . what mascara do you use ? Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Masque wrote:
I sense a lot of two plank slushnuts having a 'tissue' moment and considering a turn to the darkside . . . . Madeye-Smiley baaaaad boys . . . heel!

It's not surprizing the damzel in disstress can't find her prince charming if she's restricting her choice to that of male boarders is it?
snow conditions
IncogSkiSno, Always waterproof! Wink NehNeh
latest report
DB, Oi!! I'm not in distress!!! well only mild shock right now!! and I am most definitely not looking for a Prince Charming!!
snow conditions
IncogSkiSno,
Quote:

Do you model, if not, then you should ?

I didn't know you were that way inclined.

Honda Kitty,
Quote:

I am most definitely not looking for a Prince Charming

I didn't know you were that way inclined.
Laughing
latest report
Honda Kitty wrote:
DB, Oi!! I'm not in distress!!! well only mild shock right now!! and I am most definitely not looking for a Prince Charming!!

No worries just the usual friendly Skier/boarder digs between me and Masqse. He keeps thinking something will draw us over to the dark-side, when I seem to remember him having more than one plank strapped to his legs in Schladming although it could of been the schnapps.

But thanks for clearing that up. So it's damsel, young and nubile but no distress then.

"A damsel in distress is a stock character, almost inevitably a young, nubile woman, who has been placed in a dire predicament by a villain or a monster and who requires a hero to dash to her rescue."
http://www.factbites.com/topics/Damsel-in-Distress
latest report
Honda Kitty wrote:

Masque, you can't 'turn' two plankers.... they just can't 'pull it off' heh heh Twisted Evil .... a bit like transvestites Wink

I'm sure I saw one in a dodgy Sydney club pulling it off Puzzled
snow conditions
Actually - check this bands pics out http://komb.coolsushi.com/blog/?p=37

OK - a little surgery may have helped Cool

Check out the suicidegirls forum on sex talk - they have a sexiest tv picture thing going on.
ski holidays
slikedges, Men with coiffured hair in tights & shiny shoes with big buckles don't do it for me Wink I prefer the rugged bad ones Wink

DB, Sadly not in the young or nubile category any more.... I'm too chilled out to get distressed and too self sufficient to need rescuing Wink

Scarpa, you worry me with your virtual confessions! Shocked
latest report
Honda Kitty,

A girl like you shouldn't be snowboarding on her tod over new year (unless that's her prefered choice of course). I'm married but not all male boarders here wear tights & shiny shoes with big buckles.

Although I see, looking for a bit of ruff but playing hard to get wink
ski holidays
Honda Kitty, I'd've thought you'd've learnt your lesson by now and long since embarked on a search for your mensch wink
ski holidays
DB, Lone travelling was my choice... my wonderful husband was totally cool with it & insisted that I go (I had annual leave to use and he didn't, and he had to work over Xmas and New Year)....my son was glad that I was off his case for a week! Smile

I actually prefer it, no faffing or waiting for people, I could go at my own pace and I could plug my MP3 player in & leave it on full chat without anyone wittering away at me or interupting my thoughts....

Bliss snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
Honda Kitty,

Good for you & I know what you mean. As the family can't always make it I often go skiing on my tod (e.g. next week St Anton). The family stress isn't there and you get to meet new people. Having said that I've met up with people from snowheads too which always turns out to be a great larf.
snow conditions
Honda Kitty wrote:
my wonderful husband

THat killed this thread stone dead Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Yeah - well said Honda Kitty! Haven't seen such animation for ages on snowHeads wink

Anyway glad your hols went OK in the end even if not much company for time on snow.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cathy Coins, Laughing Laughing

Still need to know which mascara she uses wink Laughing
snow report
IncogSkiSno, you mean you've given up with the cheesy pick-up lines? wink
latest report
slikedges, Laughing Yeah, I'll leave them all to you wink I think I'll give up on the Mascara too, it wouldn't make much difference anyway Sad
snow report
IncogSkiSno,

Hardly any, but when I do it's waterproof Maybelline!! Wink

My eyes are my USP, however the rest of me is rather like a picasso painting snowHead

Please do not give up on the cheesy forum chat up lines.... I'm sure Cathy Coins, has been as entertained as I have by this thread.... as indeed, has my husband Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Honda Kitty, Thanks, glad your husband can appreciate all of our humour Cool
snow report
IncogSkiSno,
He has to! he married me didn't he!! (on April 1st)

Very Happy
latest report
Honda Kitty, Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mine does not approve of my time spent on here rolling eyes
latest report
The snowhead vultures were circling the target, the chessy chat up lines were flying across the tinterweb only there was no target, the damsel got er own prince charmin' Sad .
Amateurs the lot of you wink. Wish I wouldn't of found out now this could of got really embarrisin' Twisted Evil

anyway cheesy chat up lines (not directed at anyone inparticular) .....

"Be unique and different, say yes."

"Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns."

"Inheriting eighty million quid doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart."

"Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's?"

"Excuse me I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me tonight? "

"Wow! Are those real?"

"My pickup line was published on the Internet... Would you like to hear it."

"Spond. James Spond"

"True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place."

"Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?"

"I'm going to have sex with you tonight no matter what so you might as well be there."
snow report
DB, Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope you've NEVER tried any of those Shocked
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno,

My work here is done.... the snowboard forum is far too quiet at the best of times!
P.S. I have a friend who joined the car forum her husband was addicted to.... on her arrival he 'vultured' her.... she played along & then started dropping subtle hints.... slowly the penny dropped - I'm not sure what was worse... the acute pi** taking for EVER more on the car forum from his forum mates or the ear bashing he got at home... lol

DB, I think you need to work on your delivery babe Wink
snow report
DB, Laughing Laughing Truly terrible Laughing Laughing
snow report
Honda Kitty, Oh well you could always join us in Apres on the Dawn CHorus thread for some completely mindless banter. Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy