Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Face Off!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In April the Bec des Rosses gets all the attention because of the Verbier Xtreme but Verbier ain’t no one trick pony! Spent the afternoon exploring the different faces of Mont Fort...

Started lookers left threading a route through the cliffs under the cables. This looked like a good chute...

But no way through the rocks in the crux glad I went further across! Phew...

Back up and over to the other side and along the South ridge.. Was going to hike up to ski the big face skiers right but came across this beautiful loaded couloir!

It was steep at the top and sluffy so picked out a couple of islands of safety to let the sluff go and then went for it. What a ride!

Back up and some guys were making the bootpack up to the cross so followed them. Were they going to B52, North Face or maybe... the steep narrow shoot I’ve had my eye on 🤞

Alas it was the North Face but not a bad booby prize. Patric enjoying the blower pow 💥

http://youtube.com/v/IOMiluUiL3o

And then a new straight line chute above Super Bowl

http://youtube.com/v/z0YR_mWqLMU

The off piste tracks out real fast in Verbier 😉

Love the backside 😍

So much fun and some new ideas in the pipeline...

The Bec is going to be tasty today...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks terrific!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gorgeous. If only. Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cracking pictures (don’t understand a word of your post though if I’m honest). Glad you had a good time - absolutely breathtaking scenery.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley oh my gosh, @BobinCH, magnificent, and just a little bit scary!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Awesome
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haha the Verbier OAP club did the Bec des Rosses dogleg couloir from the top yesterday!

Looking back from the summit at the top of the bootpack

Tim showing off his new Jackson Hole headband 🤣

And this is the easy route 😳

Busy day on the Bec!

Kudos to the vets 💪 You’re only as old as you feel!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great pics, looks fantastic. Snow looks better than i'd have thought give the high freezing level yesterday (3000m ish).

I skied the Bec des Rosses in 2013 and would love to do it again sometime. Definitely worth the 1 hour walk up. Don't think I've skied anything steeper than the top of the dogleg. Although not really sure if careful jump turns and a couple of kick turns interspaced with lots of deep breaths really counts as 'skiing' it Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rather jealous here... looks fantastic Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tim looks worryingly like Ali G in that pic...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Is it cauz I is wack?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Big up to the Verbier Boyz.
Wick ed pics, Booyakasha!
Respek.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy