Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Caddie - ski carrying drone!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got the below email from Ski Weekends - interesting concept. Not sure how keen I would be to have drones whizzing above with skis dangling below just waiting to come loose and fall! Still a bit skeptical of this drone and auto driver stuff! Still, would be handy to be able to change skis Happy

Ski Weekends chalet guests have full use of:

THE SKI CADDIE

Ever wanted to switch from your piste skis to your powder skis at the top of an untouched powder run?

Wish there was someone to help you lug your (and the kids') skis around resort?

The Ski Weekends product team have worked tirelessly this winter developing and trialling the Ski Caddie concept and we are now pleased to announce its December 2018 launch. Ski Caddie is a Professional UAV Drone Aircraft programmed to shadow you around the ski resort within a 100m radius with your chosen ski collection aboard. Each drone comes with a unique wristband - worn by the guest - which serves as both a tracking device and a remote control enabling you to summon the Ski Caddie to your precise location. Furthermore, the Ski Caddie can carry up to 4 pairs of skis at a time and has up to a 7.5 hour battery life, meaning you can use it all day, switching between skis, without having to return to the chalet!

The Ski Caddie will launch (quite literally) in time for Ski Weekends' first holiday departures in December 2018. We will have a total of 24 drones operating across our French resorts next winter (that's two drones for each of our 12 chalets!).

Managing Director of Ski Weekends, Dan Fox, commented: "I've been trialling the Ski Caddie concept out myself this winter and I must say, it's made a huge difference to my day - I normally warm up on the piste with race carvers then swap (on the hill!) to free-ride skis and hit the powder!"
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A faint whiff of poisson.......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anyone looked at a calendar today?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Hook, line and sinker........didn't even think about that!! Jokes on me Embarassed
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BMG wrote:
Quote:

Hook, line and sinker........didn't even think about that!! Jokes on me Embarassed

Laughing and I thought it was you making the joke.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy