Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountain Force Ski Wear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I believe it's a Swiss engineered clothing line. Sold as full bells and whistles type of cutting edge innovation.

Has anyone here used it / is using it? - Is it worth the cost (!), or is it no better than any other line?

Example specs:

Four way full stretch; 900 goose down fill; sonic welding; ceramic laminate; one square metre of high performance membrane redistributes up to 27 litres of moisture; etc.

I ask as I've seen a Mountain Force Sonic Down Jacket in my size, for a reasonable price.

Cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never used it but I use hestra gloves and Swedish motorbike pants... fantastic quality. Most of the Swedish outdoor gear is very highly rated.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can find only two references to the brand:

One is their main website - but it's limited to a list of stockists and a fairly brief marketing piece on each bit of kit. The kit looks high spec and very worthwhile, but unsuprisingly there's an absence of customer feedback.

The other web page was an old discussion (2008) on Epic. It was comparing the high quality of the Kjus range, and how it's expensive but for many it's a more worthwhile range than Spider etc. Someone posted a quick reference to Mountain Force and compared it to the Kjus high end kit.

It all sounds positive, but there's no user reviews which is making me a little hesitant. I have used Kjus, and while I think it's a ridiculous price to pay for outdoor clothing, it is effective kit.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have jacket and ski pants , really comfortable, light and beautifully made
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The label on my Mountain Force fleece states 'Swiss Engineered', 'Made in China'.

It’s certainly a very nice piece of clothing.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa wrote:
Never used it but I use hestra gloves and Swedish motorbike pants... fantastic quality. Most of the Swedish outdoor gear is very highly rated.

Swiss apparently!

It appears to be one of those brands that is priced high and then sold 40-70% off to make it seem like a bargain... Personally I'm always wary of over-hyped or heavy marketing and would want to touch the thing before considering parting with any cash. Can you get free returns on it?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This thread is from 2009.....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
15 year thread resurrection
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
MF is a budget brand which is (was?) part of the Kjus group. May have sold it on. Not sure if Kjus exists still, not seen if for years.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
swskier wrote:
This thread is from 2009.....

Ha! Didn't look at the OP date!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy