Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paralympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No thread? No sHs getting in on ClIre Baldings background at Hemel?
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was out on slope during all the segments they filmed yesterday, and some of Saturday's, but as far as I could see didn't make it into the background anywhere on the final edit. Not even when I was chasing a student around who I suspect was doing his upmost to get in shot behind Lizzy Yarnold! (I, of course, was responsibly asking him to keep clear - if only because it might have been rather awkward if we'd wiped out a gold medalist Shocked )
It's good to see the stars around the place, and fantastic that Channel 4 continue to champion disability sport. I know a few of the DSUK and Snowbility instructors that teach at Hemel, they do a great job (including for my own disabled son), so great if this helps to raise their profile and help more disabled people get into snowsports.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy