Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bad habit returns! Help!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought I had cured myself of this habit a few years ago when I started to ski more than 1 week a year.

This habit seems to affect mainly British from my experience in Les Gets today.

What is it?

Skiing in the rain.

I do have my reasons/excuses lined up. We lost our first day due to our car breaking down in Dover docks. I was desperate to try out a new set of skis.

Can anyone reassure me that this was just a blip or am i condemned to ski in the rain forever?

Having said all that I had  great day with empty (apart from the British) pistes and the new toys were great fun.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
But you had fun! So the rain does not matter. I don`t see why you you need to be cured! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hate it too. Simple solution, ski at very high altitude at the start of the season. Means you will ski in cloud, fog, heavy snow, minus 20, but never rain.

Or suck it up and get thousands of goggle wipes and spend thousands on waterproofing.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get a job working on the slopes at least that way you have the consolation that you are being paid for skiing in it!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy