Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stolen skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My skis were stolen from outside brueckenstadl in Mayrhofen - they are very distinctive: bright pink black crow Corvus 183cm skis with marker kingpin bindings.

I’m going to make a police report tomorrow but please could any seasonaires or other people familiar with the Austrian resorts please keep an eye out for them? Really think options for shipping these skis are limited because they are so distinctive: recent photos of them are here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102421216939009&set=a.10102421225382089.1073741830.36818528&type=3

If you see anyone with this skis, please just check the base as my skis have a very singular gash in them just under the foot which was filled in with white ptex.

Basically I think this is a very rare ski binding combo - if you see one please let me know.

Any other tips much appreciated. Very upset this has happened...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@recz, that’s really rubbish...sorry to hear that it happened; horrible feeling wandering around trying to locate them in the first half hour....

Good to post here re seasonnaires as you have: but also regularly check Austrian and Italian eBay if they are that distinctive, easy to spot if offered up....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tell all the local hire shops.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also worth posting on some of the Mayrhofen/Zillertal seasonnaire facebook groups
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
With due respect, after looking at the colour of those skis I think my first port of call looking for the culprit might be Specsavers. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@king key,
Quote:

With due respect, after looking at the colour of those skis I think my first port of call looking for the culprit might be Specsavers.

A great loss to the diplomatic service you were wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That sucks man, hope you find them
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PeakyB wrote:

A great loss to the diplomatic service you were wink
They threw me out for some reason. Mad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@recz, Nice house you have there.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@king key, it takes a proper skier to be able to pull these skis off, so I understand why you’d probably give them a miss Very Happy

Thanks all for the support (and mockery Cool ) - I shall be replacing like with like - if you happen see a pair going for cheap out of the back of a lorry (or internet equivalent), do give me a shout...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
foxtrotzulu wrote:
@recz, Nice house you have there.

I am in fact Prince William - rumbled...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy