Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les menuires

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're staying in les menuires next weekend for 3 days skiing any recommendations for eating and drinking not to fussed about any thing to fancy just good hearty food also could we stop at the foule deuse in val thorens and ski all the way back to les menuires thanks sorry about the spelling Blush
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The best place if you like cheese:

la Fromagerie des Belleville

Make sure you book as it gets busy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@charlie26, what area are you staying?
We were staying in Croisette area a few weeks ago, and could recommend a couple of places, la raude (fondue/raclette/meats on hot rock etc) was really good, you take the preyarand pedestrian gondola from croisette. Same area, you have la haute, “best burger” ever according to my daughter, though we only went there at lunchtime.

Skilt hotel, good bar and restaurant, British run and shows sports on tv’s, watched wales vs England rugby, and several winter Olympic events.

Quite a few reasonable pizza places as well

With regards to folie douce, am sure if you missed the last lifts, you could ski back down through VT, and there used to be track that took you down to LM, but have not done that route for over 20 years, so I may be mistaken!

Good luck anyway, not jealous much!!

Cheers
Terry
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Ferme in Reberty (above Les Menuires) is excellent for lunch or dinner.
The run back from VT is Boulevard Cumin - very flat and involves quite a bit of poling if you don't carry enough speed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Courchevel 1850 has the best restos in the 3Vs, like Le 1947 (if places available).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Following Whitegold's suggestion.... once the OP has tried that, he may wish to try the pizza restaurant in Geneva airport. That's very good too! wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@charlie26, leaving aside some of these fun suggestions, just be aware if you go to the folie and then fail to make any of the uplift from bottom of Masse then you have some uphill to the croisette and other sectors. Some of it might be doable others not. Still you might find a bus!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@andy1234,

I reckon they could walk up the piste from La Masse to Croisette in less than 15 minutes.

(My earlier "fun" reply was meant to equal Whitegold's ridiculousness.... Why recommend a restaurant nearby when you can recommend one in a different town/city a lengthy road trip away?)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Bergmeister, I guess your right as it's only walking back up the green track. Never tried it but as I have a mate over next week we might give it a go.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy