Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort for Christmas 18 both skiers and a non skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
My wife is keen to go away at Christmas as a family. However my 20 year old daughter hasn't skied for three years and really struggled with boots motivation etc to ski so may not ski at all. My wife is of a low intermediate standard my son is a solid intermediate and I am advanced. So all we need is a resort to cater to all of us while being snow sure and good value for money...
Thanks in advance do ask questions if anything isn't clear writing this while in the huge queue for check in back from a week in Soldeu...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bad Gastein?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Look at Serre Chevalier. There's a range of skiing for different abilities. Lots going on over Christmas. Briancon has a lovely old city to see and Monetier fabulous baths for any that want time off skiing. Theres also a good ski bus up and down the valley and you can get gondolas up to some restaurants if non-skier want to meet you up the mountain for lunch. Great ski school too contact Gavin at New Gen if you want lessons or some off piste
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bad Hof. Alpentherme pampering for the non skiers
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
you need altitude for Xmas. Espace Killy, Val Thoren,
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mother hucker ...too low for snow etc... Etc... rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@flangesax, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing naughty!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Head to Finland and go the full hog. Not the cheapest granted, but its snow sure, very magical and plenty to do, including a full range of slopes.

I went this year for a week in new year and its honestly the best all round family holiday we have had - skiing, huskies, snow shoeing, cross country, snowmobiles, reindeer etc etc

3.5hr flight and Levi is only 10mins from the airport!!

Going back this year for sure!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Many thanks to you all, it certainly gives me some good ideas of where to look into further. I may well be back with some more questions.
thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy