Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where to ski Thursday/Friday March 15/, 16 from Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The title pretty much says it. My US friend will be arriving Geneva Wednesday night on the tail end of a business trip and doesn't have to fly home until Saturday so has 2 days to ski. Advanced skier comfortable on any terrain, but will be solo and will not have touring or avy gear. Where will have the best conditions proximate to GVA late week?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
High up in Chamonix, if he's looking for steep on-piste terrain?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If he goes to Verbier I can help out with avi gear - Friday looks like it could be fabulous!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah was hoping to get out this weekend to stay with a mate - Jon Lloyd, come across him @BobinCH? - but my lovely lady decided to foster a dog yesterday, so on dog walking duty.

Hope to get out in April.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mike Pow, don’t think i’ve come across Jon but may recognize? Drop me a PM when you’re out. I’ll be there during Easter hols
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BobinCH wrote:
@Mike Pow, don’t think i’ve come across Jon but may recognize? Drop me a PM when you’re out. I’ll be there during Easter hols

Will do
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy