Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Cervinia Transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am currently looking at several options for half term next year. We are a group of families totalling 30ish travellers. Having found a hotel in Cervinia that ticks all the boxes, we are struggling to find sensible flights to Turin or Milan.

One option is to fly to Geneva. Loads of flight options at around £80-100 per person which is way cheaper than I can find for Turin. Plus the flight times are loads better. I have no issue with a longer transfer to save hundreds of pounds per family.

Any recommendations for the long transfer?

Thanks,
Mike
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rent cars and drive - but quite expensive because of the tunnel.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I haven’t done this transfer myself, but a number of options are listed on the official Cervinia page - scroll down to the bottom of this link.
Why don’t you email some/all with a list of your requirements and see what fits the bill best?

http://www.cervinia.it/en/estate/breuil-cervinia-come-arrivare
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mike_H wrote:
I am currently looking at several options for half term next year. We are a group of families totalling 30ish travellers. Having found a hotel in Cervinia that ticks all the boxes, we are struggling to find sensible flights to Turin or Milan.

One option is to fly to Geneva. Loads of flight options at around £80-100 per person which is way cheaper than I can find for Turin. Plus the flight times are loads better. I have no issue with a longer transfer to save hundreds of pounds per family.

Any recommendations for the long transfer?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, out of interest how did you get on? I need to do the same albeit just one family. Limited flight options means it has to be Geneva.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
All sensible above. You could all take large back packs for luggage, train to Zermatt and ski down Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Best shout yet! Other half has always wanted some ski touring!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy