Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet car seats toddlers ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We are travelling with two grandchildren aged (nearly) 2 and 3 years old (plus their parents). Do we need car seats on EasyJet ? We are getting conflicting responses. Ta
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No. based on my experience of flying with my kids on easyjet as well as other airlines. I've never used a car seat on board. Under 2 they will sit on your lap. Over 2, they have their own seat. If they're small children, they may still be asked to sit on your lap for take off and landing...

All airlines allow you to seat your child in an approved car seat, but its not mandatory.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@RichClark,

Quote:
All airlines allow you to seat your child in an approved car seat, but its not mandatory.

You miss off the key part there though, that the car seat must also be approved for planes (which is virtually none of them).

No UK airline will allow you to use a non-flight approved car seat to sit in (you can generally take them for free, but have to store them in the hold/at the front).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Travelled many times on easyjet with my two (5 & 6 now) both from an early age. Never once used a car seat. I echo what @RichClark mentioned.

If you need the car seats the other side for a hire car, you can always check them in to the hold. I'd imagine it would be more hassle getting the seats on and off with two small children regardless.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have never taken car seats onto the plane (incl Easyjet and long haul) for ours who travelled at one year old nor can I eecalll seeing anyone else do it

But if you are relying on a car rental co to provide them at the other end, dont, take your own and check them in.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Okay thanks for that. I didn’t think we would need them but bizarrely our son was to,d by EasyJet customer services to bring them. Go figure. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@erica2004, that is definitely an error on their part, unless its an airline approved car seat (very rare to find in the UK), they will not let you use them on-board (but you can take them for free with Easyjet I believe).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yup. You can check them in for free. A bit convoluted here but if under 5 then you can check in for free two commonly needed items.

http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/boarding-and-flying/flying-with-children
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy