Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Come and join us in Meribel in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for up to three like minded people to join us in Meribel.

So far there are five of us going, four women and myself and other than the wife and I, there are no other couples.

We are all easy going professionals in our 30's (some of us the wrong end) and although not exactly party animals do enjoy a glass or two of wine over dinner.

I have booked Chalet La Fourmi for the week 11th to 18th March and all the details of the chalet, resort, food etc. can be found in the Ski Basics link.

The cost should of worked out at £349 per person based on 8 sharing but as the chalet is all paid for and given the short notice, I'll happily accept £200 for the week just to recoup some of the expense.

http://www.skibasics.co.uk/

Transport wise, we have booked the overnight snow train as this gives an extra 2 days skiing. It leaves Waterloo/Ashford on Friday evening and arrives in Moutiers @ 6:00am the following morning. Ski Basics have a mini bus and for a small fee they will pick us up from the station, drop us off at a restaurant for breakfast whilst sorting out our ski passes, equipment and finding us somewhere to change etc. so that we can hit the slopes when the lifts open. Coming back you ski all day and then catch the late train back around 11:00pm to be back in London for 7:00am Sunday morning. Some other people I know have used the train before and highly recommend it.

The cost works out similar to flying/hiring a car/petrol/tolls etc. but given doing this and getting 6 days skiing or taking the train and getting 8 days in, well no contest really. For a standard return the cost is £179 and there is a bar on board. For more info take a look at the link below:

http://ski.eurostar.com/site.php

If do want to come along but not sure on the travel arrangements I am happy to sort these for you.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shaun, have PM'd you. Hopefully speak soon. £379 inc snowtrain is a desperately good price!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shaun Hurlow, Welcome to snowHead

Are the women hot..? Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy