Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Home custom graphic tips?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snowheads.

Last time I posted on this forum I was a skier. However I am now on the dark side and have just bought my first board.
It is rather old and looked very uncool so I've been to the local signwriter and given it a facelift with some sticky back plastic, blue Peter style! Wish it was so easy for me!
Anyway I'm very happy it looks fun now I just wondered if anyone has an idea for some sort of laquer or protective coating as I think it may just all peel off in the snow. Would be a shame. I'd love to show a picture but don't know how to do that Puzzled

Thanks for reading. Any ideas welcome.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello snowheads.

Last time I posted on this forum I was a skier. However I am now on the dark side and have just bought my first board.
It is rather old and looked very uncool so I've been to the local signwriter and given it a facelift with some sticky back plastic, blue Peter style! Wish it was so easy for me!
Anyway I'm very happy it looks fun now I just wondered if anyone has an idea for some sort of laquer or protective coating as I think it may just all peel off in the snow. Would be a shame. I'd love to show a picture but don't know how to do that Puzzled

Thanks for reading. Any ideas welcome.[/quote]
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Most stickers applied to boards (and skis) if applied properly seem to last forever. They fade before they come off normally!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If it is sign vinyl that you have used, and the board was clean when you stuck it on it should last a few years I would have thought. It lasts a few years on our vehicles, and they are outside 365 days a year. You should have got them to print a nice individual logo on it for you Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The biggest risk to the vinyl is kids in lift queues skiing over your board. Stickers and graphics than to stay put.

If you wanted to be certain, get a can of Clear Lacquer car spray paint and spray around the edges in thin coats.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. Guys did think of car laquer but figured the flex would be detrimental. A friend just suggested that silicone spray like back to black for black car trim, the clear one thought u might do a test to make sure it didn't mess up the vinyl. Shouldn't harm the board should it? It wouldn't crack.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How do I put a photo on here?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=25601
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Crikey. I'd need a bottle of wine to go through that prossess.

I did chip in sometime ago but have hardly been on here since. Now I'm on the dark side I may need help and advice and will contribute.

Thanks everyone.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy