Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Budget knee braces

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought these just before the recent Birthday Bash. They worked a treat. They were comfortable and provided nice support. Neither my knees or legs ached once during the whole six days. Whether they would have ached without them, I don't know. At that price, even if they fell apart after two seasons, you can't go wrong.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bionix-Neoprene-Hinged-Support-Medium/dp/B01K4NO0SK/ref=sr_1_5?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1511802149&sr=1-5&keywords=bionix+knee+brace+support&tag=amz07b-21
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have bought and tried similar ones. Personally didn't feel comfy with the rigid side hinge, but did like ones with an enclosed side spring rather than hinge. The hinges might be a tad more supportive, however (?).
Also like the look of the still cheap one featured below on your link: 2 straps top and bottom, bit longer.
But like you said, at that price you can buy several types and see which you like, which help, etc, etc. If nothing else, it gives guidance when choosing more expensive ones.
Glad for you that it helps.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Awdbugga, as a matter of interest, are the hinges removable?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
also are the hinges sprung? So they tend to assist with straightening the leg (if only a little)?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@abj, Yes the hinges are removable (easily).

@Sack the Juggler, No they are not sprung, not even a little.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy