Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Some ridiculous Crystal Ski last minute deals.. error!?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.crystalski.co.uk/last-minute-ski-deals/?icid=cshpb-1-lastminute-020218

Anyone fancy a week in:
La Tania - £150
Les Arc - £300
Tignes - £270
Shocked

Was looking at booking the Les Arcs 2000 deal this morning (£320 half board).. got right through to the booking page however by the time the other half gave the go ahead, the page had timed out and when re-booking it appeared to have sold out.

Went searching through other providers with similar prices (pulling from Crystal, clearly) who've all refused to honour the price noting it was an error on crystal's part.

Wonder if anyone managed to book, and wonder if Crystal will honour it!?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Undoubtedly an error and thus unlikely to be honoured, sadly.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not a case of bait and switch?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
not sure - getting mixed messages from some of the enquiries i made earlier today.

some suggesting the prices are legitimate and due to an uber cheap flight they wanted to fill. other suggesting someone from crystal is going to into a bit of trouble for loading incorrect deals through!

who knows - only thing for certain is i'll likely be paying double for my trip! Crying or Very sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy