Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any ideas for accommodation in Cervinia.

8 people flying out around the 24th March.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I haven't found beds so easy here on a turn up and book basis. The only one I can remember is the Piloet which is quite convenient but I haven't been there since the refurb.. should be easy to look up though..sorry memory isn't upto it..!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tp023, We stayed at the Perruquet for a cheeky pre Xmas weekend which was family run and really nice. I was very impressed for a 2* hotel. Big clean rooms with tons of hot water etc. Short walk to the "steps", and at the bottom of a run and another lift at the rear of the hotel. Unfortunately these weren't open in Dec 2004. Only does B&B but there are plenty of restaurants etc.

http://www.hotelperruquet.it/en/index.php

Booked through the official website/tourist office who were really helpful. They know the availbility of the hotels etc. www.cervinia.it

Website has a good map with distances from lifts etc.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks. Waiting for availability from a few now.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do not go to white rent ski rental they lie about the prices and charge you for any little scratch on the bottom!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
tp023 wrote:
Anyone got any ideas for accommodation in Cervinia.

8 people flying out around the 24th March.

Thanks

Cervinia is a package holiday resort and they are not willing to give up lots of rooms to short brakers. you can either leave it last minute or you can look in Valturneche (5-10 min drive). I have also looked for a 8 people short brake on the last w/e in march and found nothing in Cervinia. If you are going for a week (sat to sat) then you have high hopes in finding hotel rooms.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Could only find one 3* available. We’ve booked it now. Can give you the details if you like.

Flying easy jet into Geneva. Hiring a mini bus. What’s the drive like?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tp023, it's not too far, via Chamonix, Mont Blanc tunnel, then down the Aosta valley to Briuel, probably about a 2 1/2- 3 hr drive assuming good weather and reasonable traffic conditions.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It will be nice if you can sent me the hotel details.
Driving from Geneva will be 2hrs to 2 1/2 hrs. I sugest to look into alternative resort. and stay on the French site.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy