Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania March 3rd-10th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon all,

Off to La Tania this saturday, excited is an understatement! Toofy Grin

Was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the best do's and dont's for the area. Going with a big group with mixed abilities- all around 30 so I'm sure there will be plenty of apres involved.

Any good/ affordable mountain lunch stops I should look out for? Other than stopping when I'm hungry and the place costing a fortune!

Cheers,
Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check out this thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=136056
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Bouc Blanc bar on last run back is always good usually live music. Also when over in Les Menuires find "ALFS CAFE" scruffy looking restaurant where nothing matches and the owners must be late 70's or 80's just off the bouquet blue run. Near the SUNNY EXPRESS lift on your right as you go up, on on left from Bruyeres 1 bubble i think they also call it Cafe France. We always call in if there's a table available.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bouc Blanc always great for lunch. If it's snowy book a table inside. If it's sunny get there early for the terrace or just book. Tartiflette is lovely.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Rhoobarb, @The Plumber, Thank you. We'll be sure to check it out. Weather looks like we'll be inside for lunches next week!

Any recommedations for La Tania. Looks like Pub Le Ski Lodge is the way to go.

Can anyone recommend a guide? 3-4 of us would like to do a guided day with all the snowfall planned!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy