Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any discount code for ski hire Chamonix?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above does anyone have a discount code or can recommend a good place to hire skis in Chamonix? thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a forum discount code for alpinresorts - believe it is 'snowball'

Havent got any recommendations tho'
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I get my guests to use Sanglard via skimium, which is pretty cheap and in addition if you have a decathlon card gets another 5-10% off.

There are a few Sanglards around, we use the one at the bottom of the Grands Montets which also has (paid for) lockers available if you want to leave your kit there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks - didn't think to take my Decathlon card! and thanks for the alpinresorts link.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You need to book in advance for the skimium deals, I don't think showing your decathlon card at the shop will make any difference!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's another thread on here somewhere about how all the consolidator sites are ultimately not as cheap as direct.

I don't know where you are in Chx, but if it's near Praz then you can't go wrong with Echo Base, imo, but then I may (well) be biased.

http://www.echobase.biz/
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Midgetbiker we're in the middle of town but next time...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Telegraph code in this article was working in Dec 2017 - got a great price in Tignes: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/deals/exclusive-5--off-with-intersport-ski-hire/amp/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy