Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Frozen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This was 2010, has much changed in news coverage?

http://youtube.com/v/qO52SMQB7tE
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Might as well watch this as listen to or read the news. I just end up shouting "rule 5" at the TV.

http://youtube.com/v/VCm8cCIzW18

Keep an eye on elderly neighbours everyone, other than that, enjoy it.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@davidof, I am fairly sure most of that footage has been cut and pasted into today's news broadcasts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@davidof, no, nothing has changed. Just watching BBC Breakfast and it's effing embarrassing. A succession of reporters standing outside in a dusting of snow telling us how snowy it is and it's only going to get worse. I know it's been said before but any people from Scandinavia or the alpine countries watching this must be laughing their thermal socks off.

Ffs why not have someone in a studio with a map detailing the problems instead of reporters and crews stood outside freezing their bits off?
Carol Kirkwood is doing a good job explaining the weather forecast for the next few days, they should do the same for road closures, rail disruption etc.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perhaps we should just let it go?

(sorry)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@davidof, I watched French TV news in January when Paris got some snow, was just the same.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
agw wrote:
Perhaps we should just let it go?

Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rjs wrote:
@davidof, I watched French TV news in January when Paris got some snow, was just the same.

What's pathetic is the police make the same mistake every time it snows. The road that goes over St Cloud always blocks when the weather is bad, so why don't they close it rather than let 1500 motorists spend a couple of freezing nights camped in their cars?

Ok, lets say the road is blocked, stop more cars going onto the road (which they didn't do) then back out the cars that are stuck but no, they let the whole thing turn into a total fustercluck.

It is the same on the Lyon Grenoble highway where it blocks at the col de la Rossatiere. Last time that blocked a handyman got a big spanner and undid the central reservation so cars could escape - the police were furious "taking the law into their own hands, won't be tolerated, prosecuted to the full extent of the law if we catch them, blah blah blah".
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It’s the fault of the Brussels technocrats, we have a deal on the table that will bring sun, milk and honey everyday without tariffs
We need to take back control💤
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy