Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire in Arinsal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit of a random one but maybe someone can help. Looking at booking a trip to Andorra but there is no ski carriage available. I don’t mind hiring skis but would still take my boots. The issue is that I have dalbello Sherpa 5/5s so need bindings that can take a touring boot like my marker tours do. Does anyone know any shops in Arinsal that I could try. I know it’s a bit of a long shot but any help would be greatly appreciated, I really don’t want to spend a week in hire boots!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
St Moritz ski shop in Arinsal do have skis that will take this binding but not telemarking skis. They have Black Crows in the Premium range with freeride bindings that can be adjusted to take telemarking boots – but this can only be used for downhill. It’s a workaround that will make an alpine ski have take a telemark boot. You can pre-book this at www.arinsal.co.uk/shop with 30% pre-booking discount.

There is nowhere in Arinsal that offer telemark skis – Sports Sensasio in La Massana do, but I don’t know if they will take that particular boot.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't know about Arinsal but if you're able to get yourself to Ordino (en route to Arcalís; there is a free bus service for lift pass holders) there is a shop on the main weird double-roundabout that I'm sure would be able to help. It's not a convenient option though; hopefully Steve's suggestion above will work out instead.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy