Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Extra value at Club Med Turin flight Resorts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a tip that may or may not help some people get better value and apologies to any SH that reads this and thinks.....'dur, I knew that already' but i didn't and it helped me.
Researching a CM trip to Cervinia next year their website didn't allow a search for Heathrow and only threw up prices for their charter LGW-Grenoble flight with Thomas Cook or similar. After accepting that and selecting room allocation I ended up at the travel page, which offered £50pp lower price for flying with BA from Heathrow to Turin!
So for Cervinia, and Serre Chevalier or any club med resorts where TRN flights are better, it is worth checking this. For me it meant BA not charter, 23kg not 20kg luggage, LHR not LGW (closer) and shorter transfer from Turin than Grenoble. All for 50 quid less! It meant a very good deal became even better.......though I did book/ get confirmation before posting this. Hope it helps someone else. I would say you can buy me a beer if it wasn't free.....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
........oh and better flight times both ways.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy