Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Talk to me about Snowchateaux

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi people.

We've been looking at last minute deals over the last few days. SnowChateaux seem to have some good deals going on atm, but having had a peek at their facebook page they are getting absolutely slaughtered on their reviews! We're hoping to get to La Tania, so I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experience of Snowchateaux and/or their chalets in La Tania?

Thanks people
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Will let you know after I get back!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stayed in a La Plagne chalet and it was OK. Chalet was nice and had all the amenities, staff could've been better but they weren't terrible. For the discounted prices they are offering I'd say decent value.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow Chateaux in La Plagne are fine.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I thought they were excellent. No negatives to report but as I've said in another post, the skill and attitude of your chalet host / hosts makes a big difference and could go either way.

I would use them again as long as the price is competitive.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed with them in Val d'Isere in December, and other than the transfer back to Lyon, the were excellent. Transfer only went wrong because it was the first of the season and neither the driver or the rep knew where to stop the bus, so ended up going round and round Lyon airport 6 times.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy