Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are non residents allowed in hotel bars in VT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Excuse the naive question...but I'm at VT virgin. Does the like of Fitzroy or Farenheit seven hotels allow residents in for drinks to their bars? We are staying in hotel trois valees but bar looks a bit quiet and was looking for somewhere with a bit of ambience but I'm not in my raving twenties anymore!! Also what's the story with children in bars there Inthe apres ski/early evening sense?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
haven't been to VT with the kids for a few years but we never had an issue. They mostly take the view that you are welcome if you wish to spend your readies with them. Last time we were there we were in a rowdy bar with a quiet lounge. Barman let the kids sit in the lounge using the wifi (before free wifi was a thing) and fed them fizzy drinks all night while we got to be irresponsible parents in the bar on the other side of the wall. He was effectively babysitting for us.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never had a problem, my money appeared as good as theirs.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
More info here wink

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=136469
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Fitzroy certainly used to be welcoming to all and I can't see why that shouldn't still be the case. A very civilised place to sit and go on to have a very good dinner.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy