Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skimium

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I've just returned from Cordon and was very unfortunate to use Skimium for equipment hire. I purchased the dynamic package for skis and boots but unfortunately because they cannot cater for size 12 in boots I had to get a taxi to Combloux to try and find the dynamic equipment. In combloux I was given some crappy old Dynastar skis and old Wedze boots. I complained and was told I only had to pay for the hire for two days and could have my deposit back. I eventully had go to Pugnat after a recommendation and had the choice of 5 ski boots and skis, ending up with brand new Technica boots and fairly new Rossignal carvers. If you are of the large boot and ski size I would recommend avoiding Skimium at all costs go to Pugnat in Cordon instead they were really helpful and accommodating. Further requests for a refund were ignored.
To sum up customer service crap and equipment choice crap.
Thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy