Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How do i get the best/cheapest trainfare from Fiedrichshafen- St Anton?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does any body know how I go about getting the best price from D Bahn? is it best to book through Europe Rail over here. or is there a clever way of getting dicounted ticket online from the D Bahn site?
I am travelling on 19th March.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The best method is to ring DB in the UK on (0870) 243 53 63, they will match the best price that can be found on the DB Website. I have always found Rail Europe to be more expensive. I did the Friedrichshafen to Schruns journey in Jan and its simple, St Anton likely to need just one change. The station at the airport is literally 2 minutes from the baggage hall - just make sure you get on the right platform!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that just found the number for BD as well.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks tickets bought £36 return
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It would be interesting to know how that compares with buying a ticket at the station whcih I've done a couple of times in the past .. i never really thought of getting the ticket in advance.

There was another similar thread on here a couple of weeks ago and someone mentioned bus transfers that do the trip at weekends but i can't remember how much they were.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just done a check on the D Bahn website the price comes up about £55.
I'm just adding up the cost of 5 Nights in St Anton 4 days skiing
Ryanair flight £38
Pension B&B £240 Booked because its in the town not a bus ride away
Train Fare £36
£314 in total with evening meals to find
Interesting to see whether I could better that by going with a tour opertor for a` week.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looked at Mark warner £1370 for a week with the single supplement
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy